In this edition of the BuenTrip Program, we will accelerate up to 10 startups focused on Enterprise and SMB Software.
We aim to identify, mentor, and invest in founders who are developing the software that will accelerate the digital transformation of Latin America
If you are selected for our El Programa '24, you will receive many benefits, including:
- A 12-week accelerator program with exclusive masterclasses that will teach you all the tools and skills you need to grow your startup.
- Access our network of mentors, investors, and the BuenTrip Ventures managing partners, Fernando Rivera and Carmen de la Cerda.
- BuenTrip Ventures will invest $100,000.00** in your startup
- You will perfect your investment pitch and fill your fundraising toolkit with proven strategies and tactics.
- The opportunity to pitch your company to venture capital funds and active angel investors in the region during our Demo Day.
- You will become part of the BuenTrip Alumni community and can lean on other founders for support.
- You will receive guidance on how to establish yourself in the United States and how to structure your company for successfull fundraising.
- Lifetime access to BuenTrip's resource library, because your learning doesn't end when the accelerator program ends.
- Access to all BuenTrip perks, including perks from AWS, Microsoft, HubSpot, and other partners.
- You may be considered for BuenTrip Ventures to make an additional investment in your startup of up to $150,000.
- You will become part of the BuenTrip Ventures portfolio, where you'll be able to share opportunities and knowledge with more than 35 founders that are building solutions for Latin America.
Applications close on Friday, February 16, 2024 at midnight (GMT-5).
The accelerator program will be 100% virtual, and it starts the second week of April 2024.
Founders commit to granting BuenTrip Ventures a 7% equity stake in the startup. The $100,000.00** investment will be made through a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity) in a U.S. or Cayman based entity.
*Consult our FAQ page.
**Review the terms and conditions for more details.
*** Dates and mentors may be subject to change.